Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ephic Phail.


"Having a great life is by making a ton of mistakes, and turning those mistakes into something good."


Even though I knew ever since my finals that I was about to fail my Differential Calculus subject, I consider this day a great day. Its been about 5 days after my last final exam. Today was the course card giving day. Yeah, I knew in my heart and mind that there was one subject that I was going to fail in. It was alright for me though, not in a positive way. Just in an "okay"-way.


I wanna talk about the professor first. Well, to be honest, she's a great teacher. She majored in Math and she's a great and fair person. But the thing that I really hate about her is that, she has a monotonous voice. Also, she doesn't make the class livelier. I failed one of her classes before. I was always asleep cuz she was so boring. But, that's got to be a fuckin' lame excuse for failing a class. I know. When I took the class again, I got into the section with the most difficult professor of math ever. I passed at that subject, cuz she was happy. She taught us the lesson well, and cracked a joke every now and then. That made me listen, I guess. The class laughed along every joke and it was fun. Most students failed, I passed prolly cuz I had a background on the subject but also because she made the lesson interesting by making us laugh at even the hardest exercises.

About the subject "Differential Calculus". What's it about? Well, I dunno the answer myself. But clearly it's math. I have no grudge against math, I LOVE MATH. Too bad it doesn't feel the same way. Haha. Anyway, all I know about differential calculus are the limits, some asymptotes, a lot of derivatives and a few graphs. I guess you can really call me an "Ephic Phail". That's what my Twinnee Teacups and I call when we 'phail' stuff.

Don't get me wrong about that though. My Twinnee is a smart young lady. ^^ Yes she is. xD

Anyway, I got like.. good grades on my minor subjects, but I failed one math subjects and hanging grades on my programming and physics subjects. Yeah, I don't even know why I took Computer Science as my course anymore. HAHA. xD

I won't quit though.
No matter how many failing marks I get (hopefully none after this term).
I will graduate.
I will... Damnit, I will! ^^

Mwahahaha!.. xD Besides, I guess even if I'm a not-so-intelligent person, at least this will be the greatest challenge of my life.

"The girl who has low grades in high school takes up Computer Science as her course in college and passed with flying rainbow colors and a unicorn!"

HAHA.

No comments: